Solutions for Power Generation Industries
During the 25 years of providing process engineering and process safety services, Rowan House Ltd has worked with the Power Generation industry in a number of ways and our customers have included Eon, Scottish Power, SSE, National Grid and Orbital Gas Systems.
Our services have included:
- General Process Engineering including Environmental Studies
- Mass & Energy Balances
- Process Design Studies
- Process Safety Studies
- Site Assistance
Our Process Safety Studies have particular emphasis on independent hazard and risk assessments including:
- Expertise to Chair and administer Safety Studies. Examples include HAZOP, CHAZOP, HAZID and HAZAN, BS EN 61508, SIL assessment, LOPA, IEC 61511 and other risk assessments.
- Development of Calibrated Risk Graphs for residual risk analysis in line with guidance from IEC 61511.
- External objective expertise, backed by proven experience, to question all aspects of a process at the appropriate time. To balance conformance to company and regulatory requirements with the most cost effective design solution.
- Functional Safety Management.
- ALARP Studies.
- DSEAR and ATEX compliance reports for hazardous industry applications.
- COSHH Assessments.
- Customer awareness and training programmes.
Our independent service ensures that you get the best impartial and objective solution that meets your needs and requirements.
Please contact us for further information about our experience and services.